Make a Difference
You can choose between a one-time gift or a monthly supporter gift. All gifts over $2 are tax deductible. You can also choose to nominate Paradise Kids as your Workplace Giving Program recipient. Thank you for your generosity.
Please consider funding the production and printing of storybooks and workbooks for children and their parents.
Alternatively you may wish to gift a book on top of your storybook purchase or purchase a 10 book pack which can be donated to grieving children unable to attend our Grief & Loss Programs.
Support our Angel Choir either by joining the choir for our 2018 season or booking the choir to perform at your 2018 Christmastime event.
Please consider giving the gift of a Illness Support Family Holiday, providing respite and support for a family with a child who has a terminal or life limiting illness.
AUD $3,000 for a local family
AUD $6,000 for a interstate/rural family
Everyday Angels are Individuals, Businesses and Community Groups who come alongside and make it possible for Paradise Kids continue to “Help Heal the Heartache.” Your support no matter how small, touches the lives of local children and makes a big difference in their emotional well-being and for that, we are truly grateful for “angels” …like you!
Be an Everyday Angel by showing your support in the following ways…
- Make a Donation or Commit to a Monthly Donation.
- Gift a Illness Support Family Holiday for a Family who have a Child with a Terminal or Life-limiting Illness.
- Host or Attend a Fundraising Event for Paradise Kids.
- Donate a Percentage of Sales from a product on behalf of Paradise Kids.
- Purchase or Gift a Storybook from the Paradise Kids Storybook Collection.
- Be a Book Buddy – Support Production and Printing of Storybooks, Children’s Workbooks and PK Buddy Training Manuals.
- Book a Performance from our Angel Choir at Christmastime.
Paradise Kids Young Ambassador Initiatives with Luke Harrison
Paradise Kids has partnered with Luke Harrison by inviting him to become their Young Ambassador. In this role Luke will use his angelic voice to perform with our Angel Choir and challenge his peers to actively participate within their community by “paying it forward” to other children who need to be supported through big changes happening in their lives
Young People can join Luke and get involved by…
- Singing in our Angel Choir at Christmastime.
- Supporting Luke’s School Based Fundraising Initiatives.
“It is an absolute honour to be appointed the Young Ambassador of Paradise Kids and the Angel Appeal. Paradise Kids is a magnificent charity that aims to ‘Heal the Heartache’ supporting children physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually after trauma.
I am passionate about this cause and excited to play a key role in increasing the awareness of Paradise Kids within both the community and amongst my peers and general public alike.
As Ambassador I will dedicate my time to increase fundraising support for Paradise Kids and the Angel Appeal, sing with the Angel Choir, speak at events and personally offer support to the children at Paradise Kids and also to the residents of Hopewell Hospice, which is very close to my heart.”
– Luke Harrison